System Administration Service
The Division of Information Technology provides system administration, hardware technical assistance and monitoring for servers. CSG's System Administration Service includes:
- Operating system deployment and maintenance.
- Network and firewall configuration.
- Antivirus software and management.
- Operating system patches.
- Security according to operating system best practices.
- Backup configuration and maintenance.
- External storage configuration.
- Performance monitoring.
- 24x7x365 hardware and operating system monitoring with after-hours incident response.
Systems run by CSG must be located in a Division of IT data center.
Virtual server system administration is $125/month. Physical server system administration is $170/month.
To obtain System Administration Service, please contact CSG through the Server and Administration Services consultation request form.