TigerTech Service Desk
The Division of IT and TigerTech offer a unique combination of integrated technology, service and customer support in the lower level of the Student Center. By uniting the Division of IT's technological support expertise, with the retail services and capabilities of TigerTech, the best technical support and pricing on computers and technology collectively is now available to the MU community.
Support technicians are located at the TigerTech Service Desk (at the back of the TigerTech store), providing a centralized and convenient service center for students, faculty, and staff. These services include:
- Data Services
- Software Services
- General Troubleshooting - Software/Operating System malfunctions
- Email Setups for Laptops, Cell phones, and Tablets
- Operating System reinstallation service*
- Software Installation - Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, VPN, Print Anywhere, etc.
- Wireless Setups for Laptops, Cell phones, and Tablets
- Hardware Services
- General Troubleshooting and Diagnostics
- Advanced Diagnostics*
- Hardware Installation*
- Warranty Repairs* - Dell, Apple, and supported Lenovo Systems**
- Non-Warranty Repairs* - Dell, Apple, and supported Lenovo Systems**
*System may require check-in to the TigerTech Repair Shop. Repair turn-around times will be provided by the technician.
**Other systems may be repaired, depending on the parts required. See a technician for more details.
All Ethernet, cable television, and other computer peripheral cables are available at TigerTech. For more information on these services, contact TigerTech at (573) 882-2131. For additional assistance, contact the IT Help Desk at (573) 882-5000.