Course Policies and Procedures
You can register for courses using the IT Training Online Registration application and should be made no later than 11 working days before that course begins. Classes with fewer than four enrollees will be cancelled 10 business days prior to the start date.
Enrollees who wish to cancel their registration in a course must go to the IT Training Online Registration application no later than five business days before the start of the course. After five business days, the full course amount will be charged to your account.
- Go to IT Pro Training online registration.
- Click on course category or name under Filter By Course.
- Enroll by inserting supervisor's PawPrint, fiscal officer's PawPrint and MoCode.
- Enrollment will be pending until fiscal officer approves MoCode. An email will go to the fiscal officer informing them of your pending status and that they have to verify your MoCode. If not approved 5 days prior to the course, your enrollment is cancelled.
- You will receive an email verifying that your enrollment has been approved.