There are additional training resources on the Internet. Some of these links are commercial sites that charge a fee for their services and/or products. If you know of a great training resource and would like to let others know about it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online support, training information and downloads for Adobe products
- Microsoft's official web site
- Office.com Training
- Offers training at no charge from any computer running Office
- Microsoft Learning
- Information on training and certifications available from Microsoft
- Office for Mac
- Useful information on Microsoft products for Macintosh
- Clip Art and Media
- Graphics, images and sounds for presentations and papers, as well as add-ins for Office
- Apple's offical web site
- Provides articles about Mac use.
- An information page that encourages you to respond or contribute to informative articles.
- MacSurfer's Headline News
- Resource for information and links
- Adobe Press Books
- Available only through booksellers
- Offers discount technical books
- ...for Dummies
- All of the titles, some of which you can't find in bookstores
- Microsoft Press Books
- How to get the most from Microsoft tools, technologies, and programs